Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Quick and Easy Lasagna.. thanks to Barilla Pasta!

Lasagna is almost a sacred word in my house. My own personal lasagna takes hours to make and it is a labor of love well worth the time. However, I cannot do this dish on a regular weeknight. I'm a mom, I have teens and they would probably eat the paint off the walls by the time it was out of the oven- not to mention it would probably be close to midnight.

Thank goodness for the wonderful folks at Barilla Pasta! #Barilla.   As an Allrecipes Allstar, I was given the great opportunity to work with these folks in June and July, testing out some wonderful pasta recipes and giving my thoughts on them.

I made the Wavy Lasagna with Meat sauce tonight and it was a hit. Low work, low prep but huge on flavor.

The time it takes to boil the lasagna noodles is about the time it takes to make the filling. Check out the recipe here:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Wavy-Lasagna-with-Meat-Sauce-Fresh-Ricotta-and-Spinach

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and keep on cooking!! More pasta recipes to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment